Jennifer Luise Champagne, MA is a Licensesd Professional Counselor with 30 years of experience working with divorce-related issues. She has been trained as a mediator and a divorce coach, as well as in parenting coordination and co-parenting.
She specializes in non-adversarial divorce options, and focuses her practice in these main areas. Ms. Champagne also has extensive training and experience in domestic violence issues. Additionally, she serves as a special master for Regional Family Trial Docket at the Middlesex Superior Court.
Her professional affiliations are as follows:
- Active member of the Collaborative Divorce Team of Connecticut
- Member of the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Secretary of the Board for CT Council for Non-Adversarial Divorce
- Member of the Association for Conflict Resolution
- Member of the American Counseling Association
- Member of the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts
Ms. Champagne is also a member of the Derby/Shelton Rotary Club.
Copyright 2013 - 2016. JWN
co-parenting | mediation | collaborative divorce | parenting coordination